Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BIG NEWS of 2010

We are very happy about the BIG NEWS of 2010. We are looking forward to having another baby in September! Here's the little ones first picture. I would've posted it sooner but have I been tired? Exhausted. It's not like I'm sitting at a desk all day like with Clay, we are out every morning and every afternoon doing something. So keeping up with a toddler has certainly drained my energy. I rarely get past 9:30 pm and must have at least 10 hours of sleep. We're 10 weeks in so I'm hoping with two weeks to go until the first trimester is over I'll get my energy back. I remember with Clay it was at about 14 weeks when I started feeling better and I felt him kick for the first time at 16 weeks. There's lots to look forward to. We won't find out if it's a boy or girl until about 18 weeks. I can hardly wait for that. I'm definitely turned off by more foods that I was last time. Until recently I was on a steady diet of various types of toast. After hearing some horror stories about what some women go through I have it pretty easy. The thought of black beans makes my whole body hurt. Mayonnaise, forget it. But it won't be long before September is here. We are so excited about giving Clayton a sibling and welcoming a new little one into our home!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Woohoo! Congrats to you both! I have been wondering if there would be an announcement coming soon! Yes, the 2nd pregnancy comes with much less rest - as does the parenting afterward. But it's so exciting, so we wish you all the best. Due date?

Anonymous said...

Official and public congrats!!! Yeah, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't dig my pregnancies what with the puking until 20+ weeks and all. Having #2 definitely makes you much more homebound, too. Nap schedules are a real pain.