Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

10 Months

It's been a low-key month. Clay will be 10 months old soon and we're excited that his first birthday is just around the corner. He's quite an accomplished crawler and is now pursuing the art of pulling up on everything (and everyone) he can. He enjoys checking out tires just like his dad, some things must just cross over with the DNA.

Bo, the black and white cat, is never far from Clay vying for some of our attention. He's so tolerant of Clay, it's quite amazing, I think he understands that Clay is just a baby. Check out the 'Bo Tackle'...



While Clay naps I've been getting in touch with my inner Martha Stewart. I guess it's what happens when a person with a creative bent is given a couple hours at home. I made this felt hat which looked just a little too ridiculous on Clay. I think I'll make it into a little pillow. We had a nice St. Partick's Day dinner with a table runner that I made with a potato print technique (my own idea) and some Gaelic knot napkin holders to go with our corned beef & soda bread. I wish I had taken a pic of that one but I'll have to recreate it next year. Mousey, the brown cat, is never far away when string is involved.



Clay had a playdate at the beach with Katherine. While it was 75 and sunny at our house, it was cloudy and dreary at the beach. yuck. The babies had fun crawling around in the sand and Clay liked how close up the seagulls got to our blanket. I was so proud when he charged down to the water despite the big waves. There's my DNA!

No comments: