Today we went to visit the Easter Bunny! I was worried Clay might be a little afraid of the bunny, but as soon as Clay saw him he climbed right out of the stroller. We finger walked over to see him and Clay got right in his lap. We took a few photos and this one turned out best. I had investigated a couple of bunnies around the area and felt this one had the best background. They keep the veggies and flowers looking so fresh! *wink wink* Thanks to Granore who sponsored the trip. It was a lot of fun.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Easter Bunny
Today we went to visit the Easter Bunny! I was worried Clay might be a little afraid of the bunny, but as soon as Clay saw him he climbed right out of the stroller. We finger walked over to see him and Clay got right in his lap. We took a few photos and this one turned out best. I had investigated a couple of bunnies around the area and felt this one had the best background. They keep the veggies and flowers looking so fresh! *wink wink* Thanks to Granore who sponsored the trip. It was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment