Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tidepools

Saturday we took Clay to Leo Carillo Beach to see the tide pools. It was a blast but first I have to mention what happened on Sunday. We went over to Costco after church to make a return and decided to get lunch. We overheard one of the guys who worked there say he had to stick around and clean up because Oprah was coming. Oprah was coming? Yes, Oprah was coming to our little Costco with David Murdoch, the guy who owns Dole and Dole is conveniently headquartered across the street, to do some shopping for a segment on her show. They said she would be coming between 12:00 and 1:00pm, so we stuck around for 45 minutes and sure enough there she was walking down the aisles with Murdoch! She seems like a really nice person, a little tired though. And yes, I did take a few pictures with my camera phone and when she walked by she said hello! I can't figure out how to get the photos off the camera and onto the computer but I'm working on it. I can't believe I got to see Oprah in person... so cool.















No comments: