Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Everything Changes

Clay has been crawling for just two weeks now and he's already starting to pull up on things. Chairs, his box of toys, kitchen drawers, anything he can. Sometimes he gets stuck there and can't get down. I'm happy that he's reached the next stage, but I'm in trouble because (as everyone warned me) everything is going to change. I'll have to watch him non-stop. No going out of the room to check on something, he'll just have to come with!






This morning we took Clay for a walk. It was pretty cold, like 50 degress I think. So we layered him up with fleece PJs and this cute bear thing that I got at a consignment store. He looked very warm and cozy.



I have to include this pic because his expression is so funny. He's excited to be in the Bjorn and his arms and legs are going crazy.



No comments: