Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Three Days Old

Clay was doing so well at nursing that we decided to reward him with a pacifier. I took these pics just as I popped it in his mouth. It was like it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. So cute.



We also had lots of fun visitors in the hospital.

Marion Miller


Dale & Toni Inghram

Malinda Young


Roger Newquist

We regret not getting photos of Lanee & Daryl Thrasher and Raeanne Newquist who also came to see us.

3 comments:

lhassler said...

What an adorable little fellow. Soothies are the best. Right now I have 5 of them sitting on the counter top, post-sterilization. Great inventions! I'm wailing that I wasn't a visitor. I want to hold your scrunched little bundle!

Amy said...

I'm so glad that nursing is going well for you! Clay has so much hair - too cute! I wonder if Andrew will manage to grow that much hair before he's one? Can't wait to see you guys!

The Robbins Nest said...

So glad to hear things are going so well. He is adorable!! You are a natural my dear! :)