Dave has become the master of daipering.
As David was burping Clay I snapped a pic of his expression. So sweet.
How did we decide the name? We actually had no problem agreeing on a boy's name even before we knew we were going to have a boy! Clay is not a very common name and it goes with our last name. Winston is Dave's middle name and Winston Churchill a distant relative on the Collins side.
Isaiah 64:8
Yet, O LORD, you are our Father.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.



3 comments:
Congratulations Allison and Dave!
He looks so precious and little :) I can only imagine the about of joy and happiness that is growing through the both of you right now. Can't wait to meet Clay.
Allison you look great!!
Julie Maddox
LOOK AT THAT FACE! YAH!
Ok--- Clay's expression in the picture where Dave is burping him is so precious! I just LOVE it! That needs to go in a frame quickly!!! You look wonderful Allison!!!!!
Post a Comment