I posted this on Facebook but I'll say it again - I have so much gratitude for this piece of corn on the cob. When we sat down at Famous Dave's BBQ on Saturday I had no idea how it was going to go but it didn't look good. Clay didn't want to do anything but walk around the busy restaurant. When the Barbecue Madness for Two showed up I thought I'd give the corn a try. I carefully tried to cut the corn off the cob trying to be very civilized. After getting only a few kernels off the cob before the dull knife slipped and it flung into my lap, I just handed the second one over.... ahhh the hush that fell over the table!

On Friday we had a fun playdate with Selah in Oak Park. It was an older playground with something we don't see much anymore - sand. We soon realized why most playgrounds are filled with wood chips. Sand is dirty, very dirty. The place was a dust bowl. No wonder why it was deserted when we got there!
No comments:
Post a Comment