Thursday, May 22, 2008
the The Salad
I forgot to report back on the Caioti Cafe salad!!! We went last Saturday night and I was so looking forward to it. It was a great salad and a quaint little place. We sat out front and watched as three other severely pregnant woman walked in. When the waiter came to take our order, I said 'I have a quick question...' and before I could finish he said 'You want to know about the salad...?' It's called the The Salad. It was mostly mixed greens with walnuts and blue cheese crumbles. The secret ingredient was the dressing - Balsamic vinaigrette of some kind. I insisted on a full instead of a half hoping for the full effect. After a couple of bites, I felt some contractions but perhaps it was more mental than physical because obviously here we are. The waiter also brought us a journal of other couples who'd come for the The Salad. Many of the entries claimed it worked, there were even people who had come back to paste in photos of their new bundles of joy. We made an entry and hoped to report back but clearly our little boy was not ready to be born. We also tried the pizza which was excellent and I'd definitely go back for the food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hurry up and have your baby! I keep checking this damned thing every 15 minutes!
-ranger
Post a Comment