We are taking natural childbirth classes on Sunday nights which have been really interesting. It's so much fun to be around other expecting couples. The classes cover everything from breastfeeding to relaxation, the plan is to head in the direction of a natural birth but having never experienced labor before this may not be the right time to 'just say no to drugs'. We're halfway through our eight week course.
The abdominal addition does have its perks which I'm told I should savor. I get a fast-pass whenever there's a line in the ladies room, people at the grocery store offer to help me carry out the groceries and strangers will gladly pick up anything I've accidentally dropped. It's also fun to catch the occasional person staring, my guess is they are as fascinated as I am by the belly or perhaps they are reminded of their own experience.



1 comment:
I want to squeeze you right now! I can't WAIT to see you at your shower! You look so adorable, Al! Girl, Mommy here you come! Ya! How exciting!!!!!
Post a Comment