Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Little Angel


It's hard to believe this is the same child just one year apart. The photo on the right was taken when Clay was 6 months, that's when he was just sitting and about to start crawling. Looking back, what a luxury it was to have a baby that stayed where you put him. On the left he's 18 months and trying to slide off the bed to run away somewhere -- probably to find the cat to feed him his cibble one morsel at a time. He is certainly looking more like a little boy and less like a baby everyday. Today I gave him his second haircut EVER. Don't be too impressed it's not hard to do and it's difficult to mess up on wavey, fine hair.

1 comment:

lhassler said...

Hah. I'm still waiting for Aurelia's hair to get long enough in front to cut. I don't think she'll get her first haircut until she's almost three.