It's come to my attention (thanks April) that I haven't updated the blog with new photos. It has been too long, since mid December. So here you go...
Bo is Clay's first best friend

Bo also makes a good pillow

Clay is quite the thumb sucker as was his dad, this was confirmed by Dave's sister.

A friend sent this t-shirt from Dave's alma mataer. This photo was not staged, I just plopped Clay down and it looks like he's ready for the 'game' to be on.

What a charmer at 7 months. He can sit up with no problem. Likes to be on his tummy so he can practice crawling and he's eating tons! Three meals a day and lots of milk (formula). Surprisingly no teeth yet.

On Daddy's shoulders

We've graduated from the baby bathtub to the sink!
3 comments:
Allison! this boy has to be the happiest boy on earth! What a doll!
Allison, not to worry about the teeth. Aurelia didn't cut her first one until 8 months and her second one followed it by a few weeks. I know one little boy who didn't cut teeth until he was over a year...just the way the genes work in that family. He is so big and so adorable!
He is so cute! I feel like I haven't seen you two in so long:( Hopefully we can meet up at Jungleland Thursday!
~Marin~
Post a Comment