Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

5 Months!



On Monday Clayton was officially five months old. We're getting to see more and more of his personality each day and thankfully he's turning into a pretty self-contented baby. Stranger anxiety is among the handful of new milestones we are about to encounter so I've started to check Clayton into the nursery at the moms groups to get him used to it. He seems to be having fun and making friends. He loves the Tot Wheel exersaucer, it makes car sounds, I wonder where that affinity came from. He's got his right hand on the steering wheel and the left on the gear shift.



The days can get pretty long so my friend Marin and I meet at Coffee Bean after the babies last nap. We met at our childbirth class and Clay and Andrew were the only boys in the class. Clay discovered his tongue about a week ago and sticks it out for every picture.

We finally framed the giraffe prints and hung them on the wall. The nursery is finally finished!

No comments: