Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

3 Months!

Our little guy turned three months old today and I know it sounds cliche but he's constantly changing and growing it's just so amazing. I swear some days I'll look at him and he will have gotten noticeably bigger overnight! He is really enjoying sitting up, we rigged a little 'chair' for him so he can watch Top Gear with his daddy ( I'm kidding, he's not really watching TV at 3 months).


A few weeks ago Clay discovered his hands as do most babies his age. He loves to suck on them and he does not discriminate on whose hands he is chewing.







Clay's Grandma came for another visit and we thoroughly enjoyed her help and company. I think she liked it too! :-)
As Clay loses his newborn hair, we will have to say goodbye to the biker tail that God gave him when he was born. So distinctive... so... 'baby with an attitude'


Meanwhile, Bo continues to demonstrate that there are multiple uses for the baby items around the house. Here's Bo showing us how the Tummy Time Mat can be used as a napping cover...

1 comment:

lhassler said...

It's seemed to me that newborns grow like a super hero from the Incredibles. First the forehead seems to expand overnight. Next, the jaw pops out to match. Then, the scalp seems to expend. Next, the legs stretch. You get the picture. He's such a doll. Really a cutie.