Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Start of the Sixth Month

Today I'm at 25 weeks with 15 weeks to go. They say pregnancy is 9 months, but really it's 10 full months becuase they start counting at zero, then one, two and so on. Here's a profile at 5 months. .. And then at 6 months...
It's official, I'm going to be huge at 8 months, this is really going to be interesting getting out of the car and bending down to pick stuff up. I think I'll need to carry around one of those poles with a claw at the end of it!

Since the early part of my pregnancy was so easy, with no nausea, I'm still feeling good except for the achey joins and muscles, everything is stretching and growing. Marty is certainly active and makes himself known! In class the other night I looked down and actually saw my tummy move! He's just a pound and a half and working on his reflexes.

We haven't done much with the nursery, except I did decide on some bedding that I think is really cute and will go with the paint (kind of a sage/puddy) and furniture (white crib, chocolate brown dressers).


I love the little fish - perfect for a Spring baby!

3 comments:

Tracey Parsons said...

You look FABULOUS and the nursery is gorgeous. I LOVE the fish!

Amy said...

You still look amazing! But getting bigger is interesting. I keep saying that the floor is getting further and further away!

Your bedding is so cute - just as we knew it would be. Maybe someday I will actually have a ready nursery to post pictures of. (Better be soon - only 46 days to go!)

Unknown said...

I love what you chose for the nursery. It is original and fresh; I dig it! LOVE the chocolate brown idea... very sassy for Marty! Love you!